This blog is an effort to communicate the activities of the Instructional Technology Advisory Group across all of the PALNI supported organizations and was created by Rebecca Johnson, group chair. The blog will feature group activity updates, relevant information from external curated sources, as well as events and opportunities for professional development. Other relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Instructional technology tools
- Learning management system selection, administration, and support
- Scholarly communication within the realm of instructional technology (see the Scholarly Communication @ Scale blog)
- Blended and online instructional design and assessment/compliance
- Shared methods for enhancing instructional technology across the consortium
To receive information via email as it becomes available, subscribe using the menu link above, or by clicking here. Additionally, a weekly digest will be sent to the PALNI Hub. If you aren’t a member of the Hub, subscribe here. The PALNI Hub is the primary avenue for interaction across the PALNI consortium and will allow you to participate in discussions and be further informed of group efforts.
NOTE: Anyone from a participating PALNI institution with an interest in instructional technology, information technology, and instructional design is welcome to be a part of this advisory group and join the PALNI Hub.
Feel free to contact Rebecca Johnson for more information.